- Class: Gold
- Rating: 97.6%
- Votes: 3
- Plays: 17
- Favorited By: 0
- Game: Super Mario Flash 2
- Difficulty: Medium
- Published: 02/27/19 at 12:41 AM
(In case you didn't know, OSP stands for One-Screen Puzzle.)
So, this is the second one-screen puzzle that I have created. This one utilizes some weird mechanics that you may not have known previously, so I'm going to list them below.
Note: These weird things have not been tested extensively, so if anything is wrong, please correct me.
1) It turns out that if you're off-screen (above) on a semi-solid, you can't move forward if there's an actual solid underneath.
2) Any sprite you throw will initially have the same momentum as you, so if you're traveling up and throw a sprite, the sprite also gets thrown higher.
3) For some reason, if you hit a block two spaces underneath an on/off tile and it's dotted (not solid and yellow), that tile will never turn solid and yellow, with an exclamation mark for the remainder of the attempt (going through doors hasn't been tested).
And as usual, the link to the solution:
This video is outdated in terms of design and the music, but the solution is still the exact same.
Update: Fixed Music, and added more bushes.
Update 2: Shell should not fall, now. Don't know why that happened.
- Contributors: Inspired by Seanhip2's Puzzle Levels
No actions to display.