- Class: Gold
- Rating: 98.3%
- Votes: 6
- Plays: 13
- Favorited By: 0
- Game: Super Mario Flash
- Difficulty: Medium
- Published: 04/05/20 at 9:48 AM
Super Iggy Bros. - World 4-Secret: Double Cross over the Water Body
NOTE: I am aware of the fact that it is indeed possible to farm the 1-up mushroom infinite times if you get hit by the koopa and land perfectly each time you do the whole level and go back. But really, I didn't fix it, because:
1. I didn't know what would be a good way to fix it without altering the whole area or even the whole level.
2. It is really hard to get hit by the koopa and land there, so it's basically a very hard grind.
3. What's the point of doing that anyways, you anyways would have to restart the whole level because of losing the mushroom if you do it, and plus it's a pretty long level so it's not worth it.
This level is only playable if you found the secret exit in 4-Fortress, so if you haven't gotten it yet, go get it! Then you'll be able to play this.
This level is a level where you have to do the whole path twice to beat for reals. Because the level is a remix of 3-A from NSMBDS, I chose the same theme, but mixed with desertic tilesets of course. I went for simple platforming challenges so that the level doesn't feel too weird, but it's still decent.
Clues to find the secret 1-up:
"Only if you came here while being small you will be able to get this. If you missed it, I'm sorry, but you're not getting ANYTHING."
So I hope you enjoy this level, and of course, feel free to give me your opinion. Also, I've made an announcement on my profile about what's gonna happen with the series considering SMF will no longer be on LP in about one month, and what will happen with the SIB series on YT. So if you want to know about it, feel free to go there and read!
- Contributors: San Silencio
No actions to display.