- Class: Gold
- Rating: 97.2%
- Votes: 7
- Plays: 41
- Favorited By: 5
- Game: Super Mario Construct
- Difficulty: Extreme
- Published: 06/02/20 at 10:09 PM
Old project I've lost motivation to finish properly and no longer have ideas for, so here it is. I don't really care what you all rate (though I'd prefer at least 60) I just wan't it out of my system, so I can start fresh. Anyways, the title said to read the description, so read the below.
Warning: This is a troll level. If you don't like troll levels or don't think they can be good at all, don't play and don't rate (I'm talking to you Filip, since you've told me all troll levels are bad). For the rest of you, there's some info you may need to know:
1) Despite this being a troll level, these text boxes will always tell the truth. I don't outright lie with my text boxes, though obviously this is a troll level, so I'm not just gonna tell you everything.
2) Unlike my other levels, you are allowed and even required sometimes to use an item you have in reserve (top center of the screen). This usually happens in places where two powerups are placed.
3) This is possible (goes without saying). Ask me if you're stuck. Don't just rate 1/100. It may take a day or two if I'm busy, but I will respond.
4) Unfortunately, some glitches like sliding on horizontal ground, have been patched. If you run through an area without a troll, it's likely I removed it.
5) Contraptions are made and tested on May 2020. If for some reason you're playing this in 2021 or 2022, know that some things may not be the same.
6) Exactly one of these statements is false. Which one though?
Anyways, that'll be it. Below is the link to a walkthrough of this level. It may help when in a confusing spot, and would be good to watch after you've completed the level:
- Contributors: The trolley problem is an old ethical dilemma, where a trolley is about to kill 5 people, but you can redirect the trolley to kill only 1. Most would do that. However, if they could instead stop the train by pushing a larger person in front of the train instead of redirecting it, they wouldn't. Would you? Also consider another scenario. Would you kill a healthy person in a hospital to save 5 dying people by harvesting the healthy person's organs? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg16u_bzjPE
No actions to display.