- Class: Gold
- Rating: 97.5%
- Votes: 8
- Plays: 55
- Favorited By: 3
- Game: Super Mario Construct
- Difficulty: Hard
- Published: 07/11/20 at 8:45 PM
Finally, I decided to upload a clear vid:
This is a short memory-based story level of a guy who has, due to unfortunate events, has an earlier end to his timeline. He still lives, but what would be left of him and his wife?
This is the first time I've tried a normal, non-puzzle non-troll level in a while (ignoring my Immune to Spikes level), so I'd like your feedback. Depending on what you guys say, I'll either delete this with an improved version or leave it as is.
Anyways, couple of things to note here:
1) If the P-switch music destroys the forest atmosphere too much for you, use this link for YT music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUmmCDyB0EI Note that the end has different music, which if needed, can be found here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGHEe-dS8R0 Remember to put the songs on loop so they don't end midway through your playthrough.
2) This is a story level. Therefore, I highly recommend that you read ALL of the textboxes you can to get the entire story. Otherwise, skipping some of the textboxes may make the other ones confusing.
3) Any textbox that is blocked off from the bottom will most likely be accessible while you backtrack. As the title suggests, this is also a backtracking level.
4) Please do not rate down too much for a lack of reset warps. The setups with this level require that nothing be reset, otherwise the entire level could break because of the On/Off switch statuses. Yes, I know that this is not ideal, and I'm sorry, but it is what it is, unfortunately. I tried to make the puzzles relatively straightforward because of the lack of reset warps.
5) One of the yellow switch blocks has a mushroom. Which one? The only one you can hit from below. This mushroom should be grabbed on the backtrack. I couldn't find a way to get a proper indicator of this, so I'm putting it here.
6) Hopefully, it's not as boring as the title suggests.
Update: Made the key jump during the backtrack not as stupid.
Update 2: Bricks now push munchers through solid ground, so I put stone blocks in L2 to fix that.
Update 3: Poison water does not destroy bobombs anymore, so I replaced it.
Update 4: Made stuff work in this update, as well as lowered the pitch of the music at the end as to not accidentally copyright somebody.
Update 5: Minor things to make the level better (of course, I'm not expecting anyone who've already rated my level to rerate it. I just wanted to improve it cuz why not).
- Contributors: [Thumbnail] Self-Created using Google Drawings [Map 1 BG] OT's BG website [Map 2 BG] Self-created [Map 1 Music] Sacred Somnom Woods Theme Music - Mario and Luigi Dream Team [Map 2 Music] Remembrance (Autumn Song) by Ernesto Cortazar
No actions to display.