- Class: Gold
- Rating: 99.2%
- Votes: 17
- Plays: 3
- Favorited By: 2
- Game: Super Mario Flash 3
- Difficulty: Medium
- Published: 12/13/16 at 7:34 AM
**Please read before playing/rating!**
A short level I made showcasing the new ON/OFF switch.
Bonus Challenge: Collect all 8 red coins!
Things to note before rating:
1. This level is 100% beatable, and it's possible to collect every single red coin in the level without much difficulty.
2. In your rate, please tell me what you think of the tiling I used for the switch blocks and death blocks. I want to know what people think of it so I can decide whether or not to use it in future levels.
3. Please do not deduct points for the glitch that happens if you press a switch incorrectly that only loads half the tiles. I know it's there and I would have to remake a huge portion of the level.
4. Also, please do not deduct points for the bridge tiles I used with the ON/OFF blocks. It was crucial to add to the level's scenery, and I don't think it should count as a cutoff.
5. The warp pipe is there so that the blue blocks reset and will stay on, regardless if the switch you pressed ON or OFF.
6. I understand my level may seem "empty" when it comes to enemies. That's because it focuses more on the different switch mechanics rather than enemies getting in the way.
7. I did not technically "steal" Rambocam7's idea with the Buster Beetle activating the switch; we just both thought of it. I asked him, and he said I could still implement it into my level.
8. Please do not "fake rate" and have fun!
Music: Underground Theme (Super Mario Bros.) - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Contributors: Blueyoshi0014
No actions to display.