Hi there. My is Wooliestplate89!
How I make levels. Note I on my main profile I will come up with a name for it & it will have a [planned] at the end
Step 1. I make the level With some play testing with the level blueprints in my head. Meanwhile the level on my main profile will have the name of the level with a [Unfinished] at the end
Step 2. (sometimes) I play test the whole level.
Step 3. (Sometimes) I have my brother play test the whole level & it will have a [unpublished] at the end.
Step 4. & 5. I save the level then I publish it.
1. Need a background for your level?
here https://smcbgs.wordpress.com/ although you get to it from level palace.
2. Im working on a series called Super Mario World Adventure
3. Always Create a backup file with the level code in notepad or something else, its not fun to get a computer crash and lose your level that you so worked hard on.
4. Super fighting robot, Mega Man!! Okay I will stop with the Mega Man jokes.
5. Henry stickmin music i made HERE
6. Terrable music I made HERE (WARNING TERRABLE)
Here is the SMWA road map
How to get make custom music:
step 1: go to a video game music video
step 2: copy the video link in the search bar
step 3: go to ytmp3 and paste the music
step 4: click convert and then click download.
step 5: go see sevens tutorial on youtube to see what you do next
How I rate levels (THE NEW WAY)
- I talk about the levels gimmick
- I talk the scenery
- I talk about what's wrong with the level
- I subtract an amount of points for everything that is wrong about the level
- I show the difficulty
- I talk about some other problems (If I can find any) but I will not subtract points because of them
Minor problems -3 points - normal problems -5 points - Major problems - 10 points
BIG BIG BIG PROBLEMS -20 Points
Publish a certain amount of levels
Rate a certain amount of levels
Get a certain number of rates on a level
Be a member for a certain number of days. Login required to activate new achievement.
Add unique images to other users' levels (must be relatively new levels).
Get a certain number of contest points.