- First of all, my name is Chairo, not Chario.
- I am using Google Translate. So the sentences may be wrong...
- If you find SMF2 Ver.C specific bugs, please report it in comments.
- The latest information on SMF2 Ver.C and my site is on my Twitter.
- SMF2 Ver.C recommends playing on official website. Playing on unofficial sites such as Level Palace is not fully supported.
- Redistribution of SMF2 Ver.C (including hack works) is not permitted. The reason is that SMF2 Ver.C is an edited version of SMF2 without permission, so I do not have the authority to permit redistribution of SMF2.
- SMF2 Ver.C is a thing made as a hack of SMF2, it is not an update of SMF2. Also, it is not something that I am trying to reproduce SMW as much as possible.
- In order to keep the need to make SMF2 Ver.C and SMF3 separately, I will not provide all contents of SMF2 Ver.C to SMF3. It is also to prevent users from being biased toward SMF2 Ver.C or SMF3.
SMF3 is not a sequel to SMF2
The SMF3 author says it was made in the intention of a sequel to SMF2, but in fact SMF3 is only a hack for SMF2. The SMF3 author also actually classifies SMF3 as a hack on his website.
SMF3 is not a successor of SMF2
SMF3 is a SMF2 hack. Just as SMW hacks aren't successors to SMW, SMF2 hacks aren't successors to SMF2. Thus SMF3 is not a successor to SMF2. In fact, SMF3 plays an active role as a successor to SMF2, but it is not a formal opinion.
SMF2 Ver.C is not a SMF2 update
SMF2 Ver.C is a SMF2 hack, not a SMF2 update. In fact, SMF2 Ver.C plays an active role as an update of SMF2, but it is not a formal opinion.
SMF1 Ver.E is not a SMF1 update
SMF1 Ver.E is a SMF1 hack, not a SMF1 update. In fact, SMF1 Ver.E plays an active role as an update of SMF1, but it is not a formal opinion.
About additional elements of SMF3 and SMF2 Ver.C
Most of the additional elements present in both SMF3 and SMF2 Ver.C are provided by SMF2 Ver.C to SMF3. How to add tiles and sprites, how to add music, the ability to place tiles with mouse drag, etc. However, some sprites and settings have been developed separately, such as bob-omb, advance/dragon coin, dolphin and ninji. Conversely, there are only a few elements provided by SMF3 to SMF2 Ver.C, and that is the levelmode changer sprite.
Publish a certain amount of levels
Rate a certain amount of levels
Get a certain number of rates on a level
Be a member for a certain number of days. Login required to activate new achievement.
Add unique images to other users' levels (must be relatively new levels).
Get a certain number of contest points.
No actions to display.
No levels to display.
No levels to display.