Hello, I am twisterjoyful26. Welcome to my profile!
You can call me Twister or Twisterjoyful, whatever.
I like to make SMC levels. I like Sonic and Mario and probably Animal Crossing.
By the way if I seem inactive there is a chance I'll come back (for example right now!!!!!!!) because I either am too lazy to make a level or ran out of ideas lol!!!!
Check these Gold levels out!
Past the Beach Ruins: https://www.levelpalace.com/level?id=26323
Rocky Lake: https://www.levelpalace.com/level?id=20018
Mario's SMC Adventure: https://www.levelpalace.com/level?id=20009
Coming Soon: "Grassy McGrassland".
Guess what it's about. Lol!
I have different styles of rating. I can put an opening sentence and/or a finishing sentence. There's no official way for me to take off points based on whatever kind of problem (-5 for enemy variety, -10 unfitting music). I rate based on the quality of the level, so don't expect me to give you a 75 on a great level just because of a few errors. However, I can...
...say everything I need to say in a giant paragraph or a simple sentence.
...say everything in a list so I don't have to worry about using transitional words every 2 seconds.
I do not take off points for...
• Anything in the editor that is not used in the level (unused maps, unused space after goal, unused parts of level that weren't scrapped)
• Anything that I can/can't see in the level that does not affect gameplay and/or is weird (random coins after goal, inaccessible coins in ground)
• Layers being switched, unless it causes something really bad
• Small differences like "there's only one yellow koopa and everyone else is red and green". I only take off if there is only one of ANOTHER ENEMY (one Chuck, everything else Nipper Plant, Fuzzy, Ninji, Koopa).
• I'm not 100% sure if I won't take off points but I probably won't if I say stuff like "but maybe it's just me" or "it doesn't matter".
There's nothing left lol bye!
Publish a certain amount of levels
Rate a certain amount of levels
Get a certain number of rates on a level
Be a member for a certain number of days. Login required to activate new achievement.
Add unique images to other users' levels (must be relatively new levels).
Get a certain number of contest points.
No actions to display.