Hi there. My name not mr cheese my name is Wooliestplate89!
How I make levels. Note I on my main profile I will come up with a name for it & it will have an [planned] at the end
Step 1. I make the level With some playtesting with the level blueprints in my head. Meanwhile, the level on my main profile will have the name of the level with an [Unfinished] at the end
Step 2. (sometimes) I playtest the whole level.
Step 3. & 4. I save the level then I publish it.
1. Need a background for your level?
here https://smcbgs.wordpress.com/ although you get to it from level palace.
2. I'm working on a series called Super Mario World Adventure
3. Super fighting robot, Mega Man!! Okay, I will stop with the Mega Man jokes.
4. Henry stickmin music I made HERE (WARNING ALSO TERRABLE)
5. Terrible music I made HERE (WARNING TERRABLE)
Here is the SMWA road map
How to get make custom music:
step 1: go to a video game music video
step 2: copy the video link in the search bar
step 3: go to ytmp3 and paste the music
step 4: Click convert and then click download.
step 5: go see sevens tutorial on youtube to see what you do next
How I rate levels (THE NEW WAY)
- I add points based on the level's gimmick
- I add point based on the scenery
- I talk about what's wrong with the level
- I subtract some points for everything that is wrong about the level
Publish a certain amount of levels
Rate a certain amount of levels
Get a certain number of rates on a level
Be a member for a certain number of days. Login required to activate new achievement.
Add unique images to other users' levels (must be relatively new levels).
Get a certain number of contest points.